<!-- Facebook Pixel Code -->
<!-- Facebook Pixel Code -->
Gator Trac Grabbers Effective, Affordable, Compact and it only takes 1 person to apply and remove. They work in Mud, Sand and Snow. These are the Ultimate Track Grabber.
Testing on Bribie Island
Bribie beach on the Prado
If you own a 4x4 you should have a set of these as standard recovery equipment.
No shovelling, easy single person recovery. Super compact Track Grabber
Available Now Instore Ontrak Diesel Repairs
North Mackay 4740
Ph 07 4952 1071
PAIR WITH CARRY BAG WILL FIT MOST STANDARD 4 X 4. ORANGE BAG WITH THIS SET. I have upgraded the knew sets. Block Size 200mm x 75mm x 27mm.
IF YOU HAVE THE CLEARANCE, THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED. PAIR WITH BLACK CARRY BAG. The block is 38mmx90mmx228mm much stronger than standard. The Orange strap is easier to use, it has less velcro and is thinner so it will not hit disc brake caliper.
GATOR TRAC GRABBERS
Important: THOROUGHLY INSPECT WHEEL WELLS TO MAKE SURE YOUR VEHICLE HAS SUFFICIENT CLEARANCES FOR TRAC GRABBERS AND THE STRAPS to make a full and unobstructed rotation. Check all body parts including brake, suspension and any wiring. When mounting TRAC GRABBERS on front wheels, keep wheels as straight as possible.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. If TRAC GRABBERS become loose, stop immediately and retighten.
2. TRAC GRABBERS are not designed for extended Driving. Once the vehicle is unstuck and on solid ground, remove TRAC GRABBERS.
3. Install TRAC GRABBERS on both drive wheels. Drive wheels are the wheels which receive power from the engine and transmission.
4. Drive in REVERSE or FORWARD, whichever is shortest distance to hard ground.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
1. TIGHTLY secure one TRAC GRABBER to each drive wheel. With strap inserted through the slot in the TRAC GRABBER, hold the TRAC GRABBER on the wheel perpendicular to tire tread with D rings on outside facing you. Feed the loose end of strap through an opening on wheel rim away from valve stem. Feed end of strap through D rings, PULL TIGHT, and secure the strap with Velcro to prevent slipping. Loose TRAC GRABBER could cause damage to your vehicle.
2. THOROUGHLY INSPECT WHEEL WELL TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT CLEARANCES.
3. Do not drive over 10kmh with TRAC GRABBERS on wheels.
4. With TRAC GRABBERS installed, slowly apply power to allow TRAC GRABBERS to lift and move vehicle. As the vehicle begins to move, maintain steady but not aggressive power until vehicle reaches stable terrain. Try to avoid spinning the wheels as much as possible.
5. REMOVAL: The TRAC GRABBERS will become very tight on the wheels during use. TO REMOVE, PUSH THEM BACK TO THEIR ORIGINAL POSITION TO CREATE SLACK IN STRAP. IF THIS IS NOT EFFECTIVE PARK WITH BLOCK ON BOTTOM OF TYRE TO CREATE SLACK THIS WAY.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
IN NO WAY IS GATOR TRAC GRABBERS LIABLE FOR DAMAGES FROM MISSUSE OF THIS PRODUCT